Sphere: Related Content

Friday, September 16, 2005

These Are a Few of My Favorite Posts

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
Hi there,

Since I started this blog in February I have written posts of all sorts.

Posts with links to other people's funny sites

Posts with useful information

Posts with my own comedic ventures

Posts with whatever happens to be on my mind at the time.

In the months that have passed they have added up to more than 200 posts, yowser! What's a visitor going to do who wants to find the best stuff?

PANIC!!!!

No, that's not so good an option

So here's my compromise, a page of "FAVORITE" links. This way someone new to the blog does not have to search through weeks and months of to find things that are worth their time. In doing so, I hope they will find many other things they like too.

In listing these, I realize that perhaps the favorites of some of my regular visitors (about 18% of my traffic) might not present.

If your favorite is missing you can either leave a comment on this page asking about it and I can build a link ro it over a few days, or, you can use the blue search box in the upper left hand corner of my blog to search for key words on topics you enjoy or are interested in.

Or just click on one of these links, perhaps ir will bring you near something new, funny or fun to explore or send your friends to.

Here's the list!



You Too Can Enter The World of Internet Blog Repair

The International School of Blog Repair - For Those Who Can Program Their VCR Clocks

Hu’s on First – Audio Link

Titanic in 30 Seconds with Bunnies

Pulp Fiction in 30 Seconds with Bloody Bunnies

Gannon Gate Video – Robin Williams, Leslie Stahl, Bill Mahr


Wee Folks Toys: Golden Memories of South Shore and a Tragedy Discovered

Spring Jokes

How to Prepare Chicken

Drunk Woman Dies in Graveyard Plot

Dear Dr. Pete Answers Really Shtupid Questions

Tips for Proper English

This One Quacks Me Up

Mac Beer Server OS 20 Proof

So a Panda Walks into a Bar…

Email Humor

Best and Worst April Fool’s Jokes Ever

A Weak Full of Puns

Sunday School Funnies

Easter Bunny Detained For Suspected Terrorist Activity

American Idol – Vote For the Worst.Com

It Seems I’ve Lost Me Virtue and I Don’t Know Where its Gone

Postcard Making Fun With the LetterJames Website

Traffic Calming Methods on Rural Highways

I hope you realy enjoy these! If you do, tell a friend!

Peter

Labels:

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


1 Comments:

Blogger Unknown said...

I sure did enjoy these Irish jokes of yours and thanks for looking at my Blogs;
you can use anything from them like you asked me on my blog; I was in bed time difference; a huge one at that; I have bookmarked your blog for further visits as well.

3/17/2006 6:38 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!