Sphere: Related Content

Friday, October 19, 2007

Man With Back Injury Slips on Soapy Foot and Injures Toe

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links

Chicago - Peter Files Press International: Man With Back Injury Slips on Soapy Foot and Injures Toe, Eenie, Meenie and Miney Unavailable For Comment

Um, that would be me!

If only I had had a camera running. My left leg fell completely under my upper leg.

My foot was so slippery there was no resistance.

My left big toe tried to stop it all and got twisted back.

My right arm tried to forestall my descent through the bathroom doorway to the vinyl floor of the kitchen at 32 feet/second squared and failed pulling the toe in the opposite direction that nature intended and causing a gash in my right arm.

Yippie, yappie, yahoooie.

I need to visit Dr. Jack. When he gives me a shot I usually drop it in a beer, follow it with a beer or have the shot in an Ice cold Coca-Cola. But I haven't seen Dr. Jack in a long time, sigh.

Well, we'll see if I have to go to the emergency room tomorrow.

In the mean time, I suppose if I have to, I could get bewitched and settle for a call from Dr. Bombay, preferably with a little 7-Up or tonic.


Thanks for visiting the Peter Files Blog of Comedy! Bookmark us and come back soon! Feel free to forward posts to your friends and to taunt them with your savvy nature for finding this blog first!

Peter, Chief Editor and Spell Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary
Http://ThePeterFiles.blogspot.com


We strive to keep our humor and comments safe for home and work. Some of the links that appear on the sidebar may not meet our standards. If this appears on a regular basis, please let us know at "thepeterfilesblog at gmail dot com". Thank You!

Labels: , , , , , , , , , ,

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!