Sphere: Related Content

Thursday, January 17, 2008

The Acme Manager's Training Workbook - What Would You Do?

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links

Q 47. Case History Sick Leave Requests

I urgently needed a few days off work,
But, I knew the Boss would not allow me to take leave.

I thought that maybe if I acted "Crazy"
When he would tell me to take a few days off.

So, I hung upside-down on the ceiling and made funny noises.
My co-worker (who's blonde) asked me what I was doing.
I told her that I was pretending to be a light bulb,
So, that the Boss might think I was "Crazy" and give me a few days off.
A few minutes later the Boss came into the office and asked,
"What in the name of good GOD are you doing?"
I told him I was a light bulb.

He said, "You are clearly stressed out."
Go home and recuperate for a couple of days."
I jumped down and walked out of the office...

When my co-worker (the blonde) followed me, the Boss asked her,
"..And where do you think you're going?!"
(You're gonna love this....)

She said, "I'm going home too. I can't work in the dark.


Yep, you guessed it, another from MES.

Everybody laughs at kumquats! Why is that?

Peter, Chief Editor and Spelling Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary
Http://ThePeterFiles.blogspot.com


Labels: , , , , ,

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!