Sphere: Related Content

Thursday, November 23, 2006

Happy Thanksgiving! Don't Gobble up too much!

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links


Happy Thanksgiving!

I have lots of things to be thankful for this year.

My family.

My good friends.

My home and neighbors.

Many other things that I won't mention, except for you, those who have come to read this blog despite the fact that some unhappy things this year have made my submissions less than regular.

I am very thankful that you still come by from time to time and see what I have to share.

I am thankful for all the great gifts that I have received this year, and I hope that you have received a few yourself this year, not the least of which is the gift of continuing life, and the chance to see what good there can be in this world, as have I.

Now the old joke.


Why was the turkey crossing the road?

To get away from the Pilgrims!


Happy Thanksgiving!




Peterr, Chief Editor and Spell Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary
===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


2 Comments:

Blogger Levois said...

I hope Thanksgiving was great for you.

11/27/2006 3:49 PM  
Blogger The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

It was! Thank you very much! Thank you for being a faithful reader!

I hope those who visit this blog will click on your link under contributing blogs and visit your page as well.

Peter

11/30/2006 6:49 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!