Sphere: Related Content

Sunday, March 19, 2006

Dragon Illusion Video

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
There is no word to describe this other than very cool!

This is the kind of thing that makes you wonder whether all the stuff you hear about in higher math about multiple dimensions might in fact have some reality to it.

Another free one courtesy of Google Video. Though I have to admidt I was made aware of it at Best of Google Video.Com a good source to find funny videos. It was today's number 1 pick.




Hope you enjoy it!

Peter

Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the The Peter Files Blog of Comedy.

Our special deal this month? We're free, free, free, free, free, as the wind blows. But not naked. No naughty bits. No stuff that should get you trouble at work. Just the funniest stuff I can come up with.

Did you know that you can add a joke in a comment? If you do and and I or others think its good enough I will raise it to the level of its own post!

Just think of the fame and fortune that could be yours if a TV comedy show notices you just like they didn't notice me yet!

So think about it, in the mean time, use the little envelope to forward your favorite jokes to your friend family and co-workers. You'll be glad you did.

Peter, Chief Editor and Spell Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary

Labels: ,

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


5 Comments:

Blogger Cyn Bagley said...

No jokes this morning. If you want to reread the Vasculitis jokes... you know where I am. Actually, because of the nausea, the vasculitis folks have a lot of toilet jokes. Probably not appropriate for this beautiful clean site. ;-)

3/20/2006 10:25 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

You're dead set right about not being easy And thanks for the sites and the advice I will definitely go check them out when I have a spare minute;
Thanks Peter I am much obliged

3/21/2006 5:30 AM  
Blogger The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

No on the V jokes, Glad to help on the web advice, such as it was.

I have only been at this a year now and still have a lot to learn.

3/21/2006 5:29 PM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Well I finally made it here and you have been at this longer than me not to worry.
Will be there tomorrow my Thursday to check it Peter; I did find one as you can see but am now trying using various picture hosting mobs to try and get a small image in my comments; but as such no luck life can be a bastard at times; that word is in everyday use here by the way.
I shall look never fear.going to try tonight for I doze off.at times.sigh

3/22/2006 7:47 AM  
Blogger Unknown said...

Figured it out at long last and I have a beaut joke for you to publish but it is getting it to you oh well.

3/23/2006 7:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!