Sphere: Related Content

Friday, March 17, 2006

This is a Test

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links



This is only a test.

Had this been an actual post you would have been laughing hysterically by now, eyes tearing up, mouth gasping for air as your face turns red in a near cataleptic fit of frenzy as you beat your fist against your chest in an attempt to restart your heart frozen by the shock of something this funny.

But this is only a test.

So we return you now to your daily programming schedule after a brief word from our sponsors.

Blogger! IS THE PROBLEM YOU OR US? Thank you.

Again, this has only been a test.

The purple elephants and pink ponies you see dancing before you on the screen are part of our screen testing program. Do not be alarmed. You are not having a psychotic manifistation.

You would only be in trouble if you did not see the purple elephants and pink ponies, then you would be in serious trouble.

This is only a test.

I see here by this card that I have been handed that I am the only one seeing the purple elephants and pink ponies dancing. Wish me well on my vacation that will be, how long? Forever.

This is a test. I have locked myself in the control room now with the producer's keys and his 18-year-old daughter. She is eagerly stacking furniture up against the door.

This is a test but it is turning out better than I had expected. Gee, she is awfully pretty. I wish you could see her. Um, now I am glad that you cannot see us.

Excuse me for awhile. That pounding sound you will be hearing shortly is the producer who wants his keys, his 18-year-old daughter, and for me to start my vacation, with help if necessary, he says. Really, all him.

Wow, this is a really great test. I think its a great test too.

Shhh. Well, why shouldn't I talk, don't you...

Yes, I do, but, later.

This is a test.

I hear fire engines outside and they have axes, so we are going to sneak out via the special studio air, no of course dear, I shouldn't say that.

This is Tom Jeraldini and so long.

This has been a test, but at least I tried to spice it up for you a little.







Peter
Copyright 2006 The Peter Files Blog, Http://ThePeterFiles.blogspot.com

Labels:

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!