Sphere: Related Content

Thursday, March 16, 2006

Global Poll: Do you approve of President George W. Bush's Action's in the Middle East?

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
I don't do much political stuff... unless its funny. The comedy value of this next post is really up to you. In this pre-primary election season I am asking you to take a poll about President Bush's Actions in the Middle East.

First, this is a global poll. I regularly have visitors from all over the world, so if you are from Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Austrailia, South America, non-U.S. North America, even shivering down there in one of the Janeways at Amundsen-Scott Base (South Pole Station) in Antartica, you are welcome to respond.

Now I know I have regular visitors from Muslim countries. Saudi Arabia, Dubai, Iraq, India, Pakistan, (or with substantial Muslim populations) so I expect divided opinions here. That's just fine. About two-thirds of the readership of the blog is from the U.S. but the other third is not.

So, first, do you approve of President Bush's ACTIONS in the Mideast? Actions speak louder than words, so let's keep your opinions defined to Actions promoted or originated by George W. Bush.

I have split the yes/no choices by geography to educate everyone. Please try, try, try to avoid have no idea. If I have ommitted your geographic territory, please, please pick a near one and accept my humble apologies.

Here is the quiz, you can check more than one box but only answer the quiz once.



Do you approve of President Bush's Actions in the Middle East?
YES, I am an American Citizen - Non-Military
YES, I am an American Citzen - U.S. Military
YES, I am not an American citizen living in the Mid-East
YES, I am not an American Citizen living outside the Mideast
I have no idea or do not care
NO, I am an American Citizen - Non-Military
NO, I am an American Citzen - U.S. Military
NO, I am not an American Citizen living in the U.S.
NO, I am not an American citizen living in the Mid-East
NO, I am not an American Citizen living outside the Mideast
I think ALL Americans Agree with President Bush's Mideast Policies
I Think MOST Americans Agree with President Bush's Mideast Policies
I think SOME Americans Agree with President Bush's Mideast Policies
I think MOST Americans DISAGREE with President Bush's Mideast Policies
I think ALL Americans DISAGREE with President Bush's Mideast Policies
Other
This is my first time visiting this blog
I think I will visit other pages or posts
I might tell a friend or internet pal about The Peter Files Blog
  
Free polls from Pollhost.com


Thanks for your help.







Once you have voted, you can look for more information about President Bush and voting by using the blue search box above and clicking the Peter Files Blog Tab.

Thanks a million. Please tell your friends about this poll so we get a large number of responses from around the world.

Please come back again!


Peter, Chief Editor and Spell Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary


Here is a link to my incredibly long post of Irish Jokes
The Peter Files Blog's Irish Jokes Post








===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

Thanks for the comment Useless Man, and I should mention to anyone who sees this comment that after viewing your blog, you really take being useless to a new level.


I am not worthy.

Peter

3/21/2006 5:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!