Sphere: Related Content

Friday, August 25, 2006

Goodnight Burbank!

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
When I talk about commentary in the name of this blog, this kind of article is what I mean especially. Where I find something so funny, that I have just got to share it with you.

Goodnight Burbank! a relatively new vodcast, is just one of amazingly funny internet finds. Play the clip below and you will see what I mean.

Just right-click on the image to the right to see Episode 5 of Goodnight Burbank! featuring real news stories such as Chinese President's Hu's visit's to the White House and Bill Gates, Congressmann Melvin Watt's merging of NASCAR with the HPCU, mixed with the offscreen tension and fighting between co-anchors Susan Jones (hone-ez) and the brillinaly funny Gordon Winston-Smythe whose blog can be found here.

There is so much more that can be written about Winston-Smythe of course, but that will have to wait for a special feature. I have been out of the mass media business myself for some time now, but I know how busy the famous are and gathering enough information to do him justice will take some time.

Goodnight Burbank is available from iTunes as a blogcast. So don't delay!

That's it from me.

Peter Files
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary

I like Coca-Cola myself Gordon


A link back to my conversation with Gordon:

http://gwinston.wordpress.com/2006/08/24/john-mark-karr-exclusive/trackback/



Don't forget to tell your friends and family about the The Peter Files Blog of Comedy.

Just use the little envelope to forward your favorite jokes to your friend family and co-workers. You'll be glad you did. We're Safe for Home and Work - no naughty bits!

Peter, Chief Editor and Spell Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Satire and Commentary

Labels:

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!