Sphere: Related Content

Monday, September 26, 2005

A Quickie For You

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
Sometimes my jokes go on and on. This one won't.


Door to Door Evangelism


A new pastor was visiting in the homes of his
parishioners.

At one house it seemed obvious that someone was at
home, but no answer came to his repeated knocks at the door.

And so, he took out a card and wrote:

"Revelation 3:20" on the back of it and stuck it
in the door.

When the offering was processed after the service the following
Sunday, he found that his card had been returned.

Added to it was this cryptic message:
"Genesis 3:10."

Reaching for his Bible to check out the citation,
he broke up in gales of laughter.

Revelation 3:20 begins "Behold, I stand at the
door and knock."

Genesis 3:10 reads, "I heard your voice in the
garden and I was afraid for I was naked."



What would I do without jokes forwarded to me by e-mail?

Have fewer posts probably.

This joke is another one forwarded by my email friend M.S. who forwards me a lot of her best stuff.

I really liked this one. Hope you did too.

If you have a joke to add put in in the comments of a post and if I like it, I'll pull it up into its own post and credit you with the submission if you like.

Just don't copy anything right out of a copyrighted source please.


Peter

Labels:

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!