Sphere: Related Content

Sunday, September 25, 2005

Donate $100 for Katrina Aid Through His Site Get Phone Call From Brian Wilson Through 10/1

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
Here's your chance to talk to Brian Wilson of the Beach Boys and do something really great for the Hurricane Katrina Victims.

If you make a Paypal donation of at least $100 to the Katrina Victim's fund through Brian Wilson's Official Webite, not only will he and his wife Melinda match your donation, but he will give you a phone call between 7 am - 9:30 pm Pacific time. Important! Do not donate through the red cross link at the top of his website page, he will not get the information needed to call you.


See the information at his website below!

Brian Wilson :: Official Web Site

FROM BW.COM Administrator: Important Message from Melinda and Brian

(posted by Administrator on September 24, 2005)

Message:

Brian, Jerry and I want to thank you all for your massive support. Since yesterday, we have received 3,000.00 worth of donations from all you guys and gals. As you know, this turns in to 6,000.00 since Brian is matching your donations. He wants me to tell you to keep those donations rolling in, and he is enjoying talking with all of you.

****(ORIGINAL MESSAGE AND CHALLENGE) from Brian: I want to personally thank Iowa Jim for his post the other night challenging me to call him. Out of his post came a cool idea that my wife and I want to run by you. Jim challenged me to call him up, because he did not believe that it was me posting. He told me if I did he would make a donation to a charity for me. I didn't think I needed to prove anything other than at times I like to talk with you guys. Anyway, Melinda and I were discussing his post that night at dinner and we came up with a great idea.

So here's the cool part. As most of you know Jerry Boyd has been collecting donations for the Hurricane victims who have been left homeless and in shelters. He told us at this point he has collected around $4,000. and many of you have send items too. He is grateful, but we want to make a bigger difference.

Here's my challenge, for anyone who sends Jerry a donation of $100.00 or more, I will call you personally and answer a question that you may have, or just say hello or whatever. Also, my wife and I will match the donation. I know that this may not work for all of you, but anything that you can afford will help and I will match it.

You can contact Jerry Boyd at djsurfclown@bellsouth.net and he can tell you how to proceed from there. I hope we can all have some fun with this and raise lots of money. L&M Brian


P.S. Melinda is typing this for me and says hi! We will keep this challenge going until Oct. 1 and I am available to call you between 7:00 a.m. and 9:30 p.m. Pacific time."



Anything you can give of course is helpful to those impacted by Katrina. But even small gifts will help if that is what you can do right now.

Take care,

Peter
===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!