Sphere: Related Content

Sunday, March 06, 2005

Spring is in the Air in Chicago - Achoo!

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
I got my first sure sign of Spring coming to Chicago, my first 2005 allergy alert from Pollen.com.

Pollen.com sends these out to me through their free e-mail alert system whenever the pollen counts in my area go above a certain level, and today was the day.

Here's the gist of the report:

Today's allergy levels for CHICAGO, IL:

Medium (6.4 on a scale of 0-12)

Today's predominant pollen:

Cedar/Juniper.

Since I am allergic to tree pollen this is useful information.

Click on the link below to sign up for this useful service. I have not noticed any spam from signing up for it.

That's it for this post.

Peter

Pollen.com - Local Pollen reports and forecasts
===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!