Sphere: Related Content

Wednesday, March 23, 2005

Charting The Peter Files - Once Again

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links




This post is mostly for my benefit, but you may find it of some interest too. Awhile back (March 9th) I did a file on the charts that my free site counter generated. I found them interesting and thought I would share the most interesting with you.

As it happened, they did automatically update, and so I found myself looking at that post every day or so, rather than go to the site meter site and click through them page by page.

I have done so many posts now though, that it has gotten buried too far back for me to find easily, so my solution is to write a new post to bring it up front and add a chart or two as well.




Percent Visitors Views By Browser Share




Percent Visitors Views By Operating System





Percent Visitors Views By Network Source/Domain




This is an interesting series of charts covering visitors and page views over different time periods.


Number of Visits and Page Views Today




Number of Visits and Page Views This Week




Number of Visits and Page Views This Month




Number of Visits and Page Views This Year




Duration of Visits and Page View in Seconds This Month




This is really a geeky chart. But kind of interesting.


Internet Service Provider Organization Type




I find this interesting to look at, especially as it highlights foreign sites.


Visits Per Month







Visits Per Year








Well, that's it for this post.


Peter, the Chart Obsessive
===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!