Sphere: Related Content

Sunday, March 20, 2005

To Comment or Not to Comment, That is The Question!

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links

Whether it is nobler to stumble blindly on without kevetching about the lack of feedback or to to beg for mercy from the teeming masses, all 700 of you who have visted so far is a contemplation devoutly to be commented on by clicking on the comments link at the end of this post.

With over 700 visits to this blog now and only about 3 comments so far, I have to wonder what the heck is going on.



Top theories.



1) The comment feature is not working. Unlikely, as some comments are getting through.



2) Nearly all hits on my blog are accidental and/or by people with little interest in anything I have had to say.


3) My posts are so odd that they stun readers into leaving my blog in a confused and dazed state barely able to click onward to another link. Possible. Very Possible.




4) Most of my friends and family members have not found the little comment button because this template makes it a light green rather than a dark green at the end of each post.



5) My posts are too long and so much energy is expended in reading them that commenting would take too much energy. Likely.


6) February was sweeps month.


So, in the interest in doubling my comments received thus far, just for the record, let me remind my faithful and new readers that this is my FIRST PUBLIC ATTEMPT AT BLOGGING!




This being the case, I would really, truly like some feedback, please, pretty please, on what you think about the posts so far.



If they are boring, please say so. Funny, say so. Useful, say so.



I would appreciate knowing.



Thanking you in advance,




Peter the Curious



PS. YOU DO NOT HAVE TO REGISTER WITH BLOGSPOT TO COMMENT!



Anonymous comments are just fine by me. Thank you.


P.S. Having lost 60 pounds last year I was awarded this week by losing another pants size dropping from a size 50W 30L to a 48W 30L! The first time I have hit the 4o's since the early 80's. This is a reason to shout from the rafters with joy. If I can do the same this year I will write my book and try to get on Oprah! No surgery or special diet involved. Bye.
===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

liked the site and copied a lot of jokes to
mij comical text file containing my favorit laughs.
:@)=- lol

4/27/2005 8:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!