• Friday, October 10 - 7:30 pm • Saturday, October 11 - 7:30 pm • Sunday, October 12 - 2:30 pm
• Thursday, October 16 - 7:30 pm • Friday, October 17 - 7:30 pm
• Saturday, October 18 - 7:30 pm • Sunday, October 19 - 2:30 pm
Forest View Theater (Map)
2121 S. Goebbert Rd
Arlington Heights, IL 60005
• Call 847-718-7702 Monday - Friday 9:00 am to 4:00 pm.
• Advance - $15 ($12 with Gold Card)
• Door - $18
• Anthony Berg - Franz Liebkind
• Laura Berger - Usherette
• Barry Blodgett - Various
• John B. Boss - Roger De Bris
• Erika Bradbury - Tap Dancer
• Jodi Buczek - Tap Dancer
• Elaine Castro - Ensemble Dancer
• Michael DeFrang - Stormtrooper/Set Designer
• Nicole Giannelli - Tap Dancer
• Samantha Giovannetti - Tap Dancer
• Nicholas Hamel - Max Bialystock
• Toni Higgins - Hold Me Touch Me
• Mia Hirschel - Lick Me Bite Me
• Shannon Langland - Follies Girl
• Will Loftus - Carmen Ghia
• Sara Malloy - Ulla
• Peter Masterton - Jack/Accountant
• Dan Naylor - Choreographer
• Gary Peterson - Mr. Marx/Indian
• Katy Smith - Shirley Markowitz
• Bob Spidale - Leo Bloom
Staff (Not on Poster):
• Technical Director - Vlad Novikov
• Stage Manager - Dani Klosowski
• Scenic Designer - Bob Hamel
• Lighting Designer - Chelsea Lynn
• Sound Designer - Tom Scanlon
• Accompanist - Kelli Shibuya
• Production Assistant - Lindsey Weiss
Up & Coming Theater has available staff positions some which have pay and all of which gives practical and educational experience:
Available Staff Positions:
• Master Builder/Set Carpenter
• Lighting Board Operator & Spot Operators
• Properties Coordinator
• Hair/Wigs & Makeup
Please send resume or letter of interest indicating position desired to UACTheatre@aol.com or to P.O. Box 473, Arlington Heights, IL 60006.
And for those of you who know John Boss, who plays Roger De Bries, one of the more flamboyant characters in the show, he has supplied this photo!
P.S. The Producers of the Producers should contact me with errors or omissions, requests for a review of the show or offers of comps at thepeterfilesblog at gmail dot com Thanks!
You can tell from this costume of Roger De Bris, that this will be a lavish production!
Looks like I am finally back to regular posting. Sorry for the delay, my health has been off. Hope you have been using the time to explore the archives.
Peter, Chief Editor and Spelling Wrecker
The Peter Files Blog of Comedy, Jokes, Satire, Commentary and Videos
Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!
Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.