Sphere: Related Content

Sunday, August 14, 2005

Why I Have a Mac - Reason 13

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
This clip featuring Bill Gates at Comdex '98 is pretty much self explanatory.

Click Here to see the Quicktime clip again.


For those of you in the Windows world, OSX almost NEVER completely freezes because we always have the option to individually force quit a single application.

Experience Mac, you'll never want to go back. Check it out via the Amazon.com link above.


Peter

Labels:

===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


1 Comments:

Blogger The Peter Files Blog of Comedy said...

I laughed so hard at this, I could hardly stand it.

I just made a number of changes in ad content and orientation.

Please let me know if it makes the load time intolerable.

Sorry I have to have the ads at all. So far no income has come of them,

if even small amounts of money start coming in I can reduce them.

Using the Amazon ads saves you money and helps me.

Thanks.

8/15/2005 6:48 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!