Sphere: Related Content

Friday, July 15, 2005

My Date with Drew Barrymore

Share

Quick RSS Subscription Links
No, Not my date with Drew Barrymore, I'm pretty sure my lovely wife of 10 years would object pretty strongly to that. In fact, at this point I don't even know if 27-year-old Brian Herzlinger achieves the end of his 30-day quest, to get a date with his dream girl: Drew Barrymore.

Even if you don't go out to see the movie which appeals to the dating a Hollywood Star fantasy in all of us, this 10-minute trailer has to be one of the funniest and most endearing trailers I have ever seen as I found myself not only hoping that Herzlinger would get his date, but that it would go reasonably well.

During the trailer, your realize that Herzlinger is not just some wierd stalker, but a true fan, a man with a sense of humor, with fun and interesting friends, a large family, and a mother who thinks that maybe he would be better off with another less "slut"ty star named in the clip. With a budget of $1,100 that he won on a game show, the production used a camera purchased, then returned under Circuit City's 30-day refund policy.

I really enjoyed this clip and I think you will too!

If you have trouble viewing this clip in Internet Explorer or Firefox you may need to download the latest Netscape Browser.


Another file closed!


Peter
===> We love comments about our posts good or bad!

Please make comments by clicking on the word "Comments"!

Click on the Envelope to forward posts to your friends! Thank you! The staff.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home


New Peter Files Blog Selected Comedy Videos!


Day By Day - - Copyright 2007 by Chris Muir, All Rights Reserved
Don't miss this sale! Amazon.com takes 50% Off 100 Plus DVD's & Sets!


Using this search box supports this blog at no cost to you! Just start all your Amazon purchases with a search in this box!